[Council] Possible council mtg on Sunday evening before JabberCON

Peter Millard peter at pgmillard.com
Wed Aug 15 19:16:14 CDT 2001

I was thinking that much of the council may be in/around the Denver area
before JabberCON offically starts on Monday. Would anyone be interested in
having an informal get together on Sunday even sometime?? It would be cool
to get together and at least put faces to names.. and of course talk about
all things Jabber :)

I'd be happy to volunteer my house, or possibly we could meet someplace
downtown (Denver) or something...Thoughts everyone??

Peter M.