[Council] Welcome!

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Jun 26 00:09:00 CDT 2001

I've got a DocBook SGML version working but I'll need to mess around with
the DSSSL stylesheets to get the output to look right. Any preferences on
SGML vs. XML for the format? I sure wish the DocBook tools were ready for
XML, but I'd be happy to create an XSL stylesheet for this (though in that
case we Mozilla users are out of luck at the moment). <sigh/> The
pleasures of the bleeding edge. :)

Peter