[Council] new JEP -- position paper needed!

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Mon Apr 1 14:46:02 CST 2002

OK, we're going to try this new process. I have several JEPs in the queue
that I will endeavor to release to the Council in the next few days. The
first one is here:

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0025.html

I am giving these JEP numbers since it's easier for me to keep track of
them that way, however I will not release this for general discussion and
review until after we've written our position paper. So have a look at the
JEP and makes some comments to the list here, then we'll find someone to
put together our comments into a position paper.

Have at it!

email+jabber: stpeter at jabber.org
weblog: http://www.saint-andre.com/blog/