[Council] new JEP -- position paper needed!

Max Metral Max.Metral at peoplepcHQ.com
Tue Apr 2 10:17:26 CST 2002

+1, even though it sucks when you have to brutalize the scalability of a
system to deal with meat-cleaver security...

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Saint-Andre [mailto:stpeter at jabber.org]
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 3:46 PM
To: council at jabber.org
Subject: [Council] new JEP -- position paper needed!

OK, we're going to try this new process. I have several JEPs in the queue
that I will endeavor to release to the Council in the next few days. The
first one is here:

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0025.html

I am giving these JEP numbers since it's easier for me to keep track of
them that way, however I will not release this for general discussion and
review until after we've written our position paper. So have a look at the
JEP and makes some comments to the list here, then we'll find someone to
put together our comments into a position paper.

Have at it!

email+jabber: stpeter at jabber.org
weblog: http://www.saint-andre.com/blog/