[Council] VOTE: JEP-0011

Jeremie jeremie at jabber.org
Wed Apr 3 13:39:36 CST 2002

First note: it's probably good to CC the JEP authors on threads like this.

I remember discussing this change, and thought it was on a list or in gc
somewhere, but can't find the archives.  The only reason I can remember
for not making this change was compatibility mainly with your (pgm's)
clients and my implementation in the server and conferencing.

I like the item way better as well, not sure anymore why it wasn't from
the start, so if your willing to update your clients, we can at least be
sure the 1.5+ servers support this new style.  So, shall we update 0011
with this and try again?  Any other comments?

Jer