[Council] VOTE: JEP-0011

Peter Millard me at pgmillard.com
Wed Apr 3 13:49:46 CST 2002

Jer -

I'm all for updating clients to conform to the JEP once it's been "ratified"
:) Other folks have not voted yet... Do others have additional comments on
this JEP?

If not, make the mod's and resubmit. If we can make the change, then I would
not hesitate to vote +1 on it. It'd be nice to make a "service patch" to
1.4.2 IMO if the timeline for the 1.5+ servers is way out in the future
also.

Peter.