[Council] VOTE: JEP-0011

Julian Missig julian at jabber.org
Wed Apr 3 13:54:15 CST 2002

I agree with the service patch and such as well.

What you suggested is *exactly* how I originally had the browse JEP.
However, after talking about it a bit we decided to basically just
document what was already in use rather than change things and break
clients like winjab and jabberim which are widely used.

However, if you'll even release a new version of WinJab for it (along
with fixing the vCard vs. VCARD issue ;) ), I'd love to change the JEP.

Julian