[Council] VOTE: JEP-0011

David Waite mass at akuma.org
Wed Apr 3 16:04:37 CST 2002

a quick list:
the open-source jsm module
the open source transports (msn, yahoo, icq, aim, all irc transports
since 1.0, and conference - dunno about others)
WinJab
JabberCOM
JIM (Jabber, Inc.)
Rival
Shaolo
JabberBeans (although it is still in CVS, and there is no release
schedule - people have taken CVS versions and put them into products)
WebIM
jsjabber (webjab)
the Jabber, Inc. Conferencing implementation

and it is used within the Generic Conferencing spec and the Jabber
Conferencing Framework spec.

-David Waite