[Council] VOTE: JEP-0011

Peter Millard me at pgmillard.com
Wed Apr 3 17:13:50 CST 2002

Peter

I'm "reluctantly" +1 for this change :) with the stipulation that the tag
names should be clearly noted as "deprecated" in the JEP, and all the
samples should use the category attribute w/ <item> tags.

This would almost make this JEP sort of "informational" and standards based.

Does that make sense? I just want to make it clear that moving forward
things should ALWAYS use the <item> tag.. if thats how the JEP reads after
mod's, then I would be +1. Jer + Julian... can you make these changes and we
can then see where we stand?

DW: What other modifications would you make?

pgm