[Council] i18n JEP

Max Horn max at quendi.de
Thu Apr 4 04:37:35 CST 2002

At 17:43 Uhr -0700 03.04.2002, David Waite wrote:
>I didn't know if the authors would be CC'd on the reviews of the
>JEPs; I thought they would just receive the position paper. Fine
>with me either way :-)
>
>Speaking of position paper - mind if I volunteer to mark this one
>up, since I stepped forward first with comments?

I don't know much about the council process, but I think it would be
good if paper authors could at least comment on the things said in
discussion, e.g. to explain some decisions they made etc.

Anyway, I am happy that finally somebody did read this and made good
intelligent comments. I am not able to response to this right now,
gotta get back to work now, but I believe that there are many good
points in David's criticism, which will have to be addressed in the
next revision of this early draft. Anyway, if you don't mind I'll
comment later today on them, unless you'd prefer me to wait till you
have a "position paper", whatever that is :-)

Cheers,

Max
Max Horn
Software Developer