[Council] VOTE: JEP-0011

Wing, Oliver OWing at vianetworks.com
Thu Apr 4 08:38:43 CST 2002

Surely, the JEP should go as presented, and then a 'revision' with the new
proposed category, and any other changes should go through the standards-jig
before being passed to the Council? It seems somewhat unfair to make changes
at such a late stage without consulting the Jabber community at large,
especially as they may have very good suggestions or reasons for change.