[Council] VOTE: JEP-0004

Peter Millard me at pgmillard.com
Wed Apr 10 09:51:51 CDT 2002

0 for me on this JEP..

After looking at XML Forms, I agree that we need something like this to
allow a generic data gathering method, and something simple like XHTML
doesn't provide all of the functionality that :x:data provides.

Section 3.2 says that ordering is given by the order of the XML elements in
the query tag.. It might be nice to add an "order" attribute or something so
that this is more explicit.

Section 4 is important to note in that it indicates components should
migrate to this namespace and use it exclusively instead of the old method.
I agree with this statement but wondered if it should be made more clear
from the beginning of the document.

Peter M.