[Council] update to JEP-0011 (browsing)

Jeremie jeremie at jabber.org
Mon Apr 15 18:08:39 CDT 2002

I've just updated the browsing JEP based on some feedback during the
voting process:
	http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0011.html

The only change is that to the use of item as the element name and an
attribute for the category.  Implementations that need to interact with
the older style category-as-element-name can fallback to that syntax if
necessary (also mentioned in the JEP).

This should hopefully satisfy the deadlock in the council and
clean-up/simplify the iq:browse namespace without breaking anything. I'll
resubmit it for voting in a few days pending any additional feedback.

Jer