[Council] moving right along....

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Apr 23 09:22:07 CDT 2002

Hi Oliver, thanks for voting. The default 0 vote sounds kinda dangerous,
but it'd be cool if you could let me and/or the Council know if you'll be
out of town for an extended period, that way I won't keep poking you. ;)

OK DW, still waiting on votes from you on 4, 22, and 23!

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/tallies_01.html

BTW, JEP-0027 has passed so I've updated the JEP list page accordingly
(I'll update the actual JEP file for #27 when I get to the office this
morning):

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jeplist.html

email+jabber: stpeter at jabber.org
weblog: http://www.saint-andre.com/blog/