[Council] VOTE: JEPs 04 and 09 (x:data and rpc)

Ryan Eatmon reatmon at jabber.org
Fri Dec 6 16:41:06 CST 2002

Well... I can't speak for DJ, but I think his email does.

/me raises his hand.

Yes, Net::Jabber, and Jabber::RPC worked together.

As for non-perl implementations...  Sorry.  I don't know of any (which
is sad.)  I can setup an XML-RPC server (xmlrpc.jabberstudio.org) and
let others create implmentations to test against...