[Council] YACM

Robert Norris rob at cataclysm.cx
Thu Dec 12 16:33:47 CST 2002

> Yet Another Council Meeting is scheduled for tomorrow night in the States
> (variously early morning or late afternoon for folks across the sea). This
> is the last one before Christmas and also the last one we currently have
> scheduled. Any thoughts on an agenda or a more productive way to hold
> future meetings (e.g., two hour meetings held fortnightly)?

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make it this afternoon - my
schedule at this time of year is too weird.

Two hour meetings are going to be even harder for me to attend at this
time - 5-7pm on a Friday is hard.

I wonder how much value there is in keeping moving the meetings around,
at least for me - I notice I don't contribute a whole lot. Also, the
meetings I don't attend I read the logs for, so I still keep up with
what's going on, and I raise any issues I have here (which doesn't
happen often).

So if you want to get rid of your late-night meeting, I'm not going to
be overly concerned.

Rob.