[Council] JEP-0034

Robert Norris rob at cataclysm.cx
Tue Jul 23 18:21:41 CDT 2002

> BTW, I vote +1, although I would really like to see a server-to-server
> example in this JEP. Hopefully I won't have to change my vote to -1 in
> order to make that happen. :)

Protocol-wise, its operation is identical. The only tricky bit is
figuring out what sort of credentials the remote server should use in
order to authenticate. One could argue that its outside the scope of
this JEP, but then again, unless we define the way it should be used,
the whole thing is fairly useless.

Rob.