[Council] Council Meeting

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Mar 12 15:28:25 CST 2002

FYI, Article VIII of the bylaws (http://www.jabber.org/bylaws.html) reads
in part:

"The Jabber Council shall act upon the affirmative vote of a majority of
the members of the Council voting. A quorum of the Jabber Council shall be
a majority of the members of the Council."

But it would be best if all members of the Council can be in attendance.

email+jabber: stpeter at jabber.org
weblog: http://www.saint-andre.com/blog/