[Council] Meeting Agenda

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Mar 12 18:50:40 CST 2002

We now have a quorum for the meeting. (By my count: Dizzy, Jer, Dave
Waite, Peter Millard, Jim Powell, Mike Lin, and me.) The meeting will
consume one hour at most. Here is the proposed agenda:

1. Proposed JEP/standards process improvements

2. Summary of JEPs already reviewed

3. Discussion of the Council's role within the Foundation

Before the meeting occurs (probably tonight), Dizzy will post a proposal
related to item #1, and I will post a short doc that will move us towards
the summary mentioned in #2. Topic #3 is more open-ended, which is why I
have left it for last.

email+jabber: stpeter at jabber.org
weblog: http://www.saint-andre.com/blog/