[Council] JEPs on the way

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Mon Mar 18 20:51:32 CST 2002

I have two JEPs that I will probably present to the Council tomorrow for
a vote.

Also, I have several new JEPs in the queue. Do we want to use our new
(proposed) process with these before I give them numbers.

Finally, two Council members (Oliver and Max) have not yet voted on
JEP-0019. Gentlemen, please vote on this JEP since we have received +1
votes from the other Council members and I would like to move forward with
the JIG cleanup if you both vote +1 as well.

Thanks!

email+jabber: stpeter at jabber.org
weblog: http://www.saint-andre.com/blog/