[Council] few idle comments

Jeremie jeremie at jabber.org
Tue Mar 19 21:31:25 CST 2002

Ryan just had a few good ideas that I want to propose to the rest of the
council:

First, is anyone against opening up this mailing list and allowing anyone
to subscribe to it read-only?  Nothing would change really, just that
others that are interested in the goings-on here don't have to troll the
archives regularly to keep up to date.

Second, could we flag one of the regular foundations per-month and make
sure that we all attend it (if possible), and have some time set aside
specifically for discussion from or related to the council?  Many of us
are there regularly anyway, this would just enable an official but more
casual time to communicate with us.

Thanks,

Jer