[Council] two new JEPS

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Mar 20 11:13:33 CST 2002

JEP-0011 (jabber:iq:browse) and JEP-0004 (jabber:x:data) are ready to be
submitted for consideration and voting to Draft. Do we want to put
together position papers on these? They have been out in the community for
some time but may still benefit from our new process.

Also I have 3 or 4 other JEPs in the queue (pre-experimental) and I must
process them in the next few days since I'm on vacation next week and will
not be able to work on them then. Therefore I would like to send them
through under the new process in the next few days.

In other words, we're getting busy. :)

Thoughts?

email+jabber: stpeter at jabber.org
weblog: http://www.saint-andre.com/blog/