[Council] JEP-0022 once again

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed May 8 15:30:03 CDT 2002

Hey DW, I have attempted to address your concerns. Please review the
latest version of this document and let me know if you are comfortable
changing your vote from -1 at this point. The relevant changes are in the
(new) open issues section and in the note, so hit reload and scroll on
down. :)

http://www.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0022.html

Thanks!

email+jabber: stpeter at jabber.org