[Council] JEP-0029 (JIDs)

David Waite mass at akuma.org
Wed May 8 18:51:05 CDT 2002

+1

A random note (which should be intuitive) : Normalization other than
normalization form 'C' (Canonical Composition) may cause a previously
valid JID to become invalid due to growth beyond the size constraints
specified by this JEP. In the case of compatibility normalization forms,
this might not be possible to undo.

-David Waite