[Council] calendar file for council meetings.

Julian Missig julian at jabber.org
Fri Nov 1 15:41:11 CST 2002

Nice... I had already entered the calendar into my iCal, though ;)

If anyone cares, mine's available at
http://skadi.wv.cc.cmu.edu/~julian/iCal/calendars/Jabber.ics --
iCal.app users can even subscribe to
webcal://skadi.local/~julian/iCal/calendars/Jabber.ics -- and the nosy
can stalk me: http://skadi.wv.cc.cmu.edu/iCal/

Yeah, sometimes I get a little bored in college. I should probably get
stuff compiling properly and work on Jabber stuff instead ;)

Julian