R: [Council] JEP Roadmap (XML-RPC Implementation)

ocrampal ocrampal at tipic.com
Tue Nov 5 05:28:22 CST 2002

We have an implementation of XML-RPC as a Plug-in to TIMP - Tipic Instant
Messaging Server on Windows): http://www.tipic.com/node.php?id=1281

If this can help as an implementation example.

Marco Palombi
Tipic Inc. - Advanced Instant Messaging Platforms
visit: http://www.tipic.com
e-mail & Jabber: ocrampal at tipic.com
blog: http://www.tipic.com/blog/ocrampal@tipic.com

Jabber Software Foundation