[Council] JEP Roadmap

Thomas Muldowney temas at box5.net
Wed Nov 6 13:41:04 CST 2002

I have to say I'm not so keen on the idea of 100% deferring parts to the
WG.  I would much rather see us get at least an idea of where we want to
go and start getting it out there.  Some of this stuff is too important
to just skip over for a while.  The WG can then better formalize,
hopefully with input from what we've learned.

--temas