[Council] JEP Roadmap

Robert Norris rob at cataclysm.cx
Wed Nov 6 21:09:39 CST 2002

> Yeah, but you've implemented as well, which means you could probably
> change it pretty fast too =)  So why would we defer something we've
> already started working with?

Well yeah .. its not hard to (re)implement (haven't done TLS) yet, but I
want to avoid confusion, especially if the JSF versions and the WG
versions of things don't match.

FWIW, I consider something documented in the internet drafts to be as
"stable" as a JEP with status "Draft", so we don't have to wait for the
WG to finish before we can start playing.

Rob.