[Council] VOTE: Multi-User Chat (JEP-0045)

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Mon Nov 11 18:39:09 CST 2002

Hmm, yes, well, David Sutton almost seems to have a role of creator in his
implementation. Perhaps this is something we'll need to revisit before it
goes Final.

Ultra-flexible roles and affiliations would indeed be nice, but they're
not need in most settings, I think, which is why I made them more static.