[Council] short-term roadmap

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Fri Nov 15 17:50:30 CST 2002

We had a little discussion this morning (not enough folks for a quorum)
and came to a few conclusions:

1. pgm is going to change feature negotiation (JEP-0020) to use x:data.
We'll have to restart the voting after he's changed that.

2. I'm going to update disco (JEP-0030) accordingly (or just remove the
feature neg stuff from it).

3. I will work with Craig Kaes to add the appropriate feature negotiation
protocol snippets to JEP-0013 (offline messages).

Hopefully some of this can go to Last Call by the end of next week.

Jer, pgm, hildjj, and I will try to have some IRL discussions about pubsub
in Atlanta.

I think that's it.