[Council] status for some other JEPs

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Oct 2 16:31:44 CDT 2002

JEP-0013 (POP3 Offline Message Handling)

Craig Kaes is modifying this to make it more palatable. Will be converted
to Standards Track sometime soon.

JEP-0016 (Server Based Privacy Rules)

Last Call in progress.

JEP-0018 (Presence)

Ben Schumacher will be indentured to work on converting this to cover
invisibility only.

JEP-0020 (Client Feature Negotiation Protocol)

PGM has checked in some changes, I'll start the Last Call soon.

JEP-0026 (i18n)

I would still like to find another author for this, shall I put out a call
for authors or defer to the IETF WG (if formed) for this? Leaning towards
the latter.

The remaining JEPs are a bit recent for me to move on them in a big way.
However, I would really like if it we cleaned up the pub-sub JEPs. Shall
we vote them all to Deferred pending the new pub-sub effort?