[Council] namespaces as HTTP URIs

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Mon Oct 7 15:37:32 CDT 2002

I've just released version 0.7.3 of the JEP and I have the namespaces as
follows:

http://jabber.org/protocol/muc/owner
http://jabber.org/protocol/muc/admin
http://jabber.org/protocol/muc/user

I'm willing to add the version info in there, as well. My only concern is
that we may need to revisit the versioning of JEPs, too, since currently
JEPs go to 1.0 when they are draft and 2.0 when they are final. Maybe that
needs to change....