[Council] JEP-0001

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Oct 10 13:59:11 CDT 2002

I've completed another round of mostly minor revisions to JEP-0001, so I
think it is ready for discussion. After we talk about it in tomorrow's
Council meeting, I will send an email about this to the membership and
also to the Standards JIG mailing list.

Reload http://www.jabber.org/tmp/jep-0001-1.5.html for the latest.