[Council] Meeting this week

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Oct 31 23:13:18 CST 2002

http://www.jabber.org/council/tallies_02.html has the current tally. We
need some votes on JEP-0001 and JEP-0020. We'll probably have more to vote
on soon, but nothing that's ready for tomorrow's meeting. I just wanted
permission to poke people in the meeting. :)

And of course progress reports on pub-sub would be welcome...

I'd also love to hear about include the work happening on file transfer.