[Council] spring cleaning!

Thomas Muldowney temas at box5.net
Tue Apr 22 08:30:35 CDT 2003

Robert Norris wrote:
>>- 31 (Security Framework) -- seemingly inactive
>

> I don't know if its that there's no interest in this, or if the required
> knowledge is in short supply (AFAIK it was hard to understand, mostly
> because of the heavy crypto requirements).

I'm working on another security JEP with Justin Karneges, but it's hard
to do without other people out there to verify the methods.  Even I feel
intimidated when designing a reliable crypto protocol.  I've tried to
contact Paul a few times in the past, but haven't heard from him in
quite a while.  So I'm not sure where this one stands, or what to do
with it.  Maybe we can weigh in on it more once Justin and I's work gets
to a further along state.

--temas