[Council] JEP inactivity period?

Matthew A. Miller linuxwolf at outer-planes.net
Wed Dec 17 10:07:33 CST 2003

First, I have personally received a number of complaints from people
looking at the list, and not finding some JEP because of the new
defaults.  Is there a particular motivation for showing the Experimental
JEPs by default that I'm not aware of?

Secondly, I do object to automatically moving JEPs to deferred.  I would
rather have the authors notified (preferably at least a day, if not
more) before such a change, and possibly even the council.

Thanks,

-  LW