[Council] VOTE: SOCKS5 Bytestreams

David Waite mass at akuma.org
Thu Feb 27 11:41:16 CST 2003

Quick question (since I know an author is on this list) - can I assume
in a Mediated Connection (Setion 3.2) that the mediator can be a real
SOCKS proxy? In that case, wouldn't I use my 'real' authentication for
that proxy rather than the dynamically generated keypair? Or is it not
possible to use an off-the-shelf SOCKS proxy for this purpose?

-David Waite