[Council] BIG POKE

Thomas Muldowney temas at box5.net
Fri Jan 31 10:03:49 CST 2003

I'm voting every other week.  The friday time was mostly ok with me.  We
just need a majority at the meeting, heck, not even that.  We just need
to keep things moving forward with discussion, but we should be coming
up on some votes, and it would be good to discuss those with a majority.

I'm ready to roll.

--temas