[Council] VOTE: JEP-0013 (Flexible Offline Message Retrieval)

Joe Hildebrand JHildebrand at jabber.com
Mon Jul 14 09:20:40 CDT 2003

Sorry.. I was hoping someone else was going to nitpick this one.

1) There are no error codes specfified.
- disco#items, no such node
- disco#items, unauthorized (both of these are probably in disco)
- view, no such node
- view, unauthorized
- delete, no such node
- delete, unauthorized

2) Security considerations: Server MUST NOT deliver offline messages to
others.  (except MAYbe for admins)

3) Why is the syntax of the node attribute specified?  Can it just be
opaque?

--
Joe Hildebrand