[Council] VOTE: JEP-0013 (Flexible Offline Message Retrieval)

Thomas Muldowney temas at box5.net
Mon Jul 14 13:29:57 CDT 2003

Gah, all the recent noise on the lists and my sickness made me forget to
read this.  Just went over it and I'm +1 once Joe's concerns are
cleared.

As to #3, I agree it can be opaque unless we're trying to give the node
name some meaning, but that doesn't seem to make sense when we already
stamp offlined msgs.

--temas