[Council] File Xfer Call for Arbitration

Peter G. Millard me at pgmillard.com
Fri Jul 18 07:59:19 CDT 2003

Ryan Eatmon wrote:
> In all other respects, the two methodologies are almost identical.
> Any thoughts from other Council folk?

I agree with your conclusions.. I really like having the "profile" method
for allowing whatever meta-data needs to be sent. It seems more flexible
than the other combinations. I also agree that we don't really need (nor
should we have) this idea of auto-failover. The state machine for sending
and receiving is already complex enough without adding more complexity to
the mix.

pgm.