[Council] does size matter?

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Jul 22 17:39:47 CDT 2003

I agree: small and speedy is good. Nothing says that the Council must
contain 9 members, at least not from the perspective of the Bylaws.
Last year we set the number of Board members at 5 with an official vote,
so if we change the number of Council members, we might want to do so in
such an official manner. Or the Board could stipulate that, I suppose.
I'm just afraid that JSF members are probably getting sick of all these
damn votes....

Peter