[Council] ping

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Jun 12 22:22:40 CDT 2003

On Wed, Jun 11, 2003 at 07:41:04PM -0600, Joe Hildebrand wrote:

> Ack.  Actually, -1 to 77.
>
> It doesn't have <registered/>.

I've added this, specified the FORM_TYPE, etc. The full changelog is:

******

Added <registered/> element; specified FORM_TYPE for x:data form;
clarified that support for the extensibility mechanism is optional;
removed the <misc/> and <text/> elements (not necessary given
that were traditionally documented as part of jabber:iq:register. (psa)

******

Let me know if this addresses the Council's concerns (or introduces new
ones!).