[Council] priorities for remainder of term

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Jun 18 12:05:13 CDT 2003

In yesterday's Board meeting, we talked about priorities for the Council
through the end of the 2002-2003 term. We will probably hold the JSF's
annual meeting on August 20 or 27, which means this Council has two more
months left. The Board would like to see the following protocols advance
to draft in that time:

1. Pubsub (JEP-0060)
2. File Transfer (SI + file transfer profile + IBB + ?)

Personally I would like to advance these two as well:

3. Field Standardization (JEP-0068)
4. XHTML IM (JEP-0071)

If Council members have additional or other priorities, let's get them
out in the open so we can finish this term with a bang (yes, xmlenc
would be cool but I don't see that being finished by August 20).

Let me know what I can do to help make this happen.

Thanks!