[Council] *crack*

Julian Missig julian at jabber.org
Thu Mar 20 11:55:22 CST 2003

On Thursday, Mar 20, 2003, at 08:14 US/Eastern, Ryan Eatmon wrote:
> If you don't vote, I'm getting a plane and coming after you with the
> Whip of Spurious Action and the Rod of Induced Voting.  And yes, I've
> checked.  They will let me through security with these items.

Yey! Does this mean you'll be coming back to your alma mater for a
visit? We'd love to have you! You could stay in my under-construction,
hot, stuffy room. You'll probably want to avoid my roommate's DDRing,
but other than that you'll be ok.

As for this Rod and Whip.. are they the legendary ones I've heard of?
As in, are they powered by the gods of voting themselves?

By the way, +1 JEP 65.

Julian