[Council] auth and reg

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue May 20 22:55:01 CDT 2003

The compliance team is interested in moving forward with basing Jabber
compliance tests on the protocol suite defined in JEP-0073. However,
that JEP has several dependencies. The main ones are XMPP Core and XMPP
IM (obviously the Council can't do anything about those). There are also
dependencies on JEP-0077 (In-Band Registration) and JEP-0078 (Non-SASL
Authentication). As far as I can see, these two JEPs are ready to go to
Last Call. If you agree with this sentiment, I'd appreciate it if you
would motion for a Last Call on members at jabber.org sometime in the near
future.

Thanks!