[Council] iq:register update

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Nov 25 10:03:59 CST 2003

I've tentatively added the following to JEP-0077 (In-Band Registration):

1. documentation of the old <key/> element

2. advertisment of in-band registration as a stream feature

The relevant text is in sections 5 and 6 here:

   http://www.jabber.org/~stpeter/editor/77.html

Two questions:

1. Is the <key/> stuff accurate? Are examples necessary?

2. Does the (optional) stream feature seem right?

Once we reach consensus here, I'll update the document on the website.
Also, I see a potential need for a stream feature advertising support
for iq:auth as well.

Thanks.