[Council] site bios

Paul Curtis pcurtis at terrapin.com
Sat Oct 18 20:50:09 CDT 2003

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> I need to update the Council page with bios. Feel free to send those
> along.

Here you are .... and I have a boring nick.

Paul Curtis is relatively new to the Jabber community, but has been involved in the
internet for many years. He is the author and maintainer of the new Yahoo transport, as
well as a Java based chatbot (jhatbot) and the Jabber Component Runtime. He started as a
member of the JSF in 2002, and is serving on the Council in 2003-2004. He can found most
times in the "jdev" conference room, as well as contacted at <pcurtis at www.terrapin.com>