[Council] Tomorrows Meeting

Thomas Muldowney temas at box5.net
Mon Oct 20 14:03:30 CDT 2003

I know I previously mentioned we might want to discuss encryption at
tomorrows meeting, but that's changed.  It's come to my attention, from
talking with many of the council members and other JSF members, that
there is a gross misunderstanding of what informational is intended
for, and how many JEPs should be informational.  Really, I feel this
breaks down into what standards track is really for, and that's a major
decision that has to be made.  So, the majority of our meeting will be
devoted to that tomorrow.  Think hard, read JEP-1 and I also believe
some other council members may post some of their thoughts before the
meeting.  I'll have an agenda for the meeting up tomorrow.

--temas