[Council] Tomorrows Meeting

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Mon Oct 20 14:44:56 CDT 2003

Could we also continue with the review of outstanding JEPs? I'd like to
finish the cleanup process if possible. I'd especially like to see if we
can move forward with JEP-0-083 (Nested Roster Groups) and JEP-0106 (JID
Escaping) since they seem fairly uncontroversial.

FYI, I've just changed JEPs 43 and 74 (Justin Kirby's JEPs) to a status
of Retracted.

In other news, I plan to update the "extended presence" JEPs to use
metadata, once I fix JEP-0120. This will affect JEPs 80, 107, 108, and
118.

/psa